Friday, March 14, 2008

Rabbit

Well, we had to sell Rabbit the billy goat today. It is impossible to keep the billy seperate from the nannies, so to have any control over the breeding season, we can't keep the billy year round. Rabbit was a billy we raised from one of E's bottle raised babies, Tiger.I wasn't fast enough to capture Oreo's reaction to this inquisitive kid, but let me just say it reminds me of a joke about crossing a goat with a lion.(See Feb.8, 2008)
This little spotted one is one of the last ones born. I love her color pattern, it reminds me of an appaloosa.



1 comment:

C said...

I love seeing all the pictures.

The goats all seem to have this little knowing smile.

I assume that Oreo won the encounter with the curious kid.

You are right about the little app kid.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...