Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yard Ornament III

I got this cute little gargoyle at the Dollar Tree last year. I like seeing him spying out from under the flowers.
The peonies are starting to bloom now. All of my came from my grandmothers house.
When I was in elementary school, my mother would always send peonies for me to take to my teacher at the end of the year. I remember one year being afraid they wouldn't bloom in time. I checked on them every day until they finally bloomed 2 days before the end of school.



1 comment:

C said...

Wow K. I took peonies to M at the beach since mine just started to bloom on Friday. We enjoyed the wonderful smell all weekend. I also reminsed about taking them to the teacher at the end of the year. Mine are not as vigorous and prolific as yours but they are trying.

Cute gargoyle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...