Friday, December 11, 2009

Wind Again

Well, the trampoline is a total loss.  We had a little wind the other day which picked up the trampoline, ran it into the satellite dish (again), lifted it over the fence and blew it down the hill until it ran into a cherry tree.
We now won't be able to watch TV until Tuesday.  J is having Fox News withdrawal.
I am very sad to see the trampoline go because I had always wanted one as a child and I enjoyed playing on it.  J on the other hand is glad to get rid of it because he had to move it every time he mowed the yard.
Tree of the day.  From an auction, it was in an extremely large lot of junk which someone else bought for $1.00.  I asked if I could buy it for $.25 but they just gave it to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...