Saturday, January 30, 2010

Winter Walk

We had a skiff of snow when we went to bed last night and woke to about 8 inches on the ground this morning. It snowed some more all day but didn't accumulate much more. The temperature is hovering in the teens. The mail had not passed when J had to go out this afternoon so I decided to take a walk to the mailbox this evening.
It is about a mile round trip. I have always enjoyed this section of the driveway. It stays cool in the summer, and in the winter with the snow it is so quiet.




When I got to the mailbox no mail. I'm pretty sure they didn't even try. I enjoyed the walk so the trip was not wasted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty. I love the pictures. Your drive is like our "back way" to the neighbor's.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...