Monday, November 29, 2010

Two Things

J said it is suppose to rain 2 inches tomorrow. We have been enjoying the dry weather, it's nice not having to deal with all of that mud, but the ground could use some moisture.
I've made 3 trips to get pine needles to mulch the front of the house. I like the look of the pine needles along the walk better than the wood mulch.
I also tried the jingle bells on Pep and Hank. Pep didn't appear to even notice them. Hank on the other hand, stepped pretty high for a few minutes then settled down and did fine. Looks like one part of the project is done.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

those pine needles do look pretty there. So far so good with getting the costumes ready, bells could be alittle spooky I guess, never tried it with my ponies, maybe I should.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...