Friday, May 20, 2011

Change of Plans

It's been cold, wet, and raining here for the last week so no additional progress on the grading.
 We do have a start on a pretty decent road to the location.
 And now we have a very large flat spot for the barn.
 But we also have this very high cliff of dirt.
This is where the opening of the shed is suppose to face.  If he continues to dig all of this out far enough back to where we can get trailers and equipment in and out then the road becomes too steep.  Looks like we will be flipping the shed to the lower side.  The only draw back with that was taking up more of J's field.  We are told that they will start construction next week.

3 comments:

The Japanese Redneck said...

It's aggrevating waiting on weather to get a project done.

Send the rain toward Mississippi. We could actually use some.

TASO said...

I wish you luck! Exciting and a little frustrating right now, but looks like it will be quite worthwhile!

Alana Jo said...

Good luck! Looks like much progress has been made so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...