Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Construction Has Begun

I'm a nervous wreck wondering if we're doing the right thing.  J said it's too late now.  I'm sure we'll enjoy it when it's done.
 They came out yesterday and laid off the barn.
 They also got a few of the holes dug.  Looks like they aren't hitting any rock.  If we had put the house here we could have had a basement.  Oh well.
 The supplies have started arriving.
 This is what I saw when I got home from work.
The posts are 16 feet high.  It's a big barn.

6 comments:

Leontien said...

Whoohooo looking good!!!!

Leontien

Jocelyn said...

That IS a big barn. Can't wait to see it further on!

Alica said...

What a beautiful view!

IanH said...

When you build a barn, you build a BARN! That barn looks humongous!

Crystal said...

how cool! sure makes me wish for a big barn.

The JR said...

You're gonna luv it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...