Monday, March 12, 2012

Here We Go Again

Otoelene has been coming along so well I had an idea that maybe E would like to train a yearling as a 4-H project and maybe sell it in a couple of years for college money.  Surprisingly, she liked the idea.  She said if it kept her from having to show a steer she would do it.  But then she said, "when would I find the time."  I reminded her that she had just watched 13 episodes of Monk on our free Netflix trial.
 So we're back at the farm where we got Otoelene.
 Looking at the yearlings again.  But since we're considering resale I think a gelding might work out better.
 This one has a cute head.
 Not the best picture, but I think this was my favorite.  He's a quarter horse.
 This is his 2 year old full brother.
 This bay is a solid paint, I think J's favorite.
 I thought this filly looked a lot like Otoelene.
 E studied on them all.  I hope her horse judging skills are being put to good use.
This is the creamello stallion that is the sire of all of them.
 I'm still not certain E is going through with this project yet.  But if she does you all can pick after we do.

3 comments:

The JR said...

Ziggy's sire is a Creamello too.

Yea! He's now a gelding as of Friday.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

too bad you aren't closer to me, I have just the colt! Maybe 2

Crystal said...

Wondered why so many palominos. Not really a fan of the cremello color, but the yellows are nice. Will be a hard decision for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...