Sunday, January 27, 2013

Intro to Clippers

Since I've been having to go water Brother I've been taking the opportunity to play some with him.  He's still not over his hoof abscess so we don't do much running around (although it doesn't stop him from running around outside on his own). 
 "Here horsey, horsey.  Looky what I have."
 "Don't you want to come see?"
 "Well, maybe it is more interesting than that patch of light I was looking at."
 "They're a little noisy."
 "But I like the vibrations."
 "Maybe it's good to eat.  Can't be any worse than trying to eat this sand."
So far Brother has been very accepting of everything I've introduced him to.  I have to watch when I have him loose in the arena because if he catches the shop door open he just goes right in.  It's a little harder getting him to go back out to the pasture.
On a technology note, I was able to figure out how to resize my photos so I could still use the blogger account.  Much quicker than downloading to photobucket then linking back to that.  We'll see how long this will last.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Seems so sensible, wish they all were like that!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

good minded fellow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...