Monday, January 13, 2014

Blog Hop - Show Me Your Barn

I have felt compelled to join this very interesting blog hop, show me your barn.  Besides, it's going to be tough to top those last two Bad Horse For Sale Pictures Tuesday.  

Here goes, 

1. A view of your barn.  
Built 2 1/2 years ago. 

2. Your horse's living space.
Nothing but space, seven horses on about 20 acres.  J said he wasn't giving any more land over to the horses.  I did not put any stalls in the barn when we built it.  I hate cleaning stalls.  Plus, I get to look out my window and see the horses.  

3.  The tack room.
My tack room is really just the back wall of the shop.

4. View of where you ride.
I prefer the view from where I ride. 
And here is another view of where I ride, from here to the top of the hill behind the barn.
And when I'm lazy or the weather is bad, I get to ride in here.

5. Your favorite feature of your facility.
Location, location, location.  How lucky to have this as my backyard.  

Join the others at The Process of Learning. for more interesting barns.  Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! What lucky horses to have so much land to roam!

Hillary said...

So nice to have this at home!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

very nice

Michaele said...

Looks like a horse lovers paradise.

L.L.E said...

What a beautiful ranch you have!!

Karley said...

What an awesome location for sure!!

Ashley said...

Wow!! Sooo pretty!

Linda said...

Nice barn! And your scenery is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...