Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Photo Contest Results

At the end of last year I entered a photo contest at Farm Credit.  The winning pictures are to be displayed in the newly remolded lobby of our local Farm Credit plus there was some prize money.   The deadline was December 31 and that's when I entered.  I never heard anything back so I assumed that I didn't win anything.  That is until yesterday.  
I got an email that my Cows in Snow picture was 2nd place and I will be receiving my $75 visa card in the mail.  YAY!

5 comments:

Alica said...

Congratulations! That's a great picture!

Michaele said...

Congratulations!!

C said...

Fantastic!! That is a great photo.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

congrats! that is a great pic!

Crystal said...

That is so awesome!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...