Monday, July 14, 2014

Rant Update

Well, it looks like I really stirred something up. Since my visit to the Board of Supervisors meeting the fair association president and first vice president have quit and the secretary that was so hateful stormed out of their last meeting.   The second vice president has nothing against the saddle club and has been one of our contacts and supporters.   They now want us to do 3 horse events at the fair the first week in August because, guess what, they have nothing else. 

But we are already doing this Horse Fest this weekend and we only have about 20 active members in our club and now another 3 day event in 3 weeks.   I hope we all don't get burned out.
Anyone want to come help?


1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow that sounds exhausting! If I was closer I sure would help, good luck

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...