Friday, September 5, 2014

Bad Horse For Sale Pictures #22


I have a 8 yr old cutting horse he is for experienced riders only he is high strung.he will spin and slide he has a nice Lil Handel on him but just all around good riding horse for the right person he has been trail road all summer and I have had him on some cattle. He loads and will back off trailer and will go eney where u put his head will go threw rivers and eney Mudd hole u can find is not car shy has been on hard top a lot shoes all the way around no prob......




I'm almost speechless.  I guess there was no experienced rider available when the inexperienced photographer was ready to take pictures.  And English is certainly not my favorite subject but I don't think this writer was even in the building when it was being taught.  Well, I did say "almost" speechless.

3 comments:

CDH said...

Oh dear! Lol!
Cheri

C said...

Great combo of poor writing and pictures that eney one could enjoy even U.

Crystal said...

yikes! thats pretty bad!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...