Friday, December 18, 2015

Decorating and Gift Exchanging

OK, as promised here is what I did with my Crate and Barrel knockoff trees. 
 Just ignore the reflection of the ladder.  Obviouly I wasn't finished decorating when I took the picture.  Come to think of it, I'm usually not finished decorating until I start taking things back down.
 I had another party that involved another gift exchange.  This one was much smaller, just 5 of us.  I thought I was going to have time to go shopping before hand but somehow I ran out of time and had to go shopping around the house.  So I lost the votive holder from my table and a necklace I had bought a couple of years ago and never given away.
 I ended up with this nice wallet/clutch,
and these "unique" picture frames.  I love the clutch and I'm pretty sure what I will do with the frames.  Oh, and there is white elephant gift exchange this weekend.  Hummmm.

2 comments:

C said...

Knock off trees look great.

Unique frames indeed. Especially the cowboy snowman shooting it up with a candy cane. I wonder what the Chinese workers who got to work on that item were thinking...

Mrs Shoes said...

You wrote:
" Come to think of it, I'm usually not finished decorating until I start taking things back down."

Well, it's nice to know I'm not alone....
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...