Saturday, January 30, 2016

We Have A Sale

Wrangler has had 2, count 'em 2, sales on Ebay!
Which is a good thing because the buyer that has been waiting on him has backed out.  I have someone else lined up that wants to look at him when the weather clears a bit but until then it's nice that he is earning a little money.  Which is more than I can say for the other 6 horses out there.  
 This one sold last night and is in the mail.
And this one should already be at it's destination.
The 9 year old little girl that got snowed out 2 weeks ago is scheduled to come tomorrow for her painting with Wrangler session.  I'll try to get some pictures.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Hmm wonder if my horses can paint, it sure would be nice if they made me money instead of costing money all the time

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...