Sunday, October 8, 2017

In Bloom at the 4R's

This time of year and with the drought, there isn't much going on in the was of flowers.  
 But my zinnia's have been out doing themselves.  I have planted them here for several years now and they seem very happy.
 It also makes me happy every time I come and go because they are right by the garage door.  I just love the pinks and reds and oranges together.
And my hydrangea continues to bloom.   J said we had a frost last week but it must have not been too bad because this is the most tender plant.  Any hint of frost and it usually dies right then.  Looks like we will get to enjoy it for a while longer yet.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your flowers are lovely. Most of mine have gone by the wayside.

C said...

Beautiful. Grandma would be so impressed with your yard.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...