Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Shopping Haul

As anyone who knows me knows, I don't buy clothes very often.  Let alone new clothes.  But a local clothing factory is going out of business so I thought I would see what they had.  A hour later I came out with a lined jacket, 2 pairs of pants (one is missing from the picture because I am wearing them, they are so comfortable), a lined skirt, 2 men's shirts and 2 long sleeved tee shirts.  All for.........
 $12!  Unbelievable!
 And retail prices were pretty high.   All total $392 retail.
 The only problem was that there were no dressing rooms.  I asked about trying things on and was told even though there were signs saying not to, I could go into the small toilet area.  They were like Sargent Schultz, "I see nothing."  So even though I could try things on there was no mirror so pretty much guess work.  I guess I guessed ok, because stuff looked fine when I got home with it.  Now I think I need to make another trip before it closes.

2 comments:

C said...

That is fantastic. What great deals!

Alica said...

What great finds! I'd be going back too, if I were you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...