Saturday, January 27, 2018

Sticky Wicket

When I went to feed the dogs yesterday, I didn't notice a problem until I had poured the food out and they were all eating.  It's not unusual for the puppies to eat laying down, so I didn't think much of it until I saw Jett with her leg up in the air. 
 I did think that was a bit unusual.
 On closer inspection, she had some how managed to attract a piece of barb wire.  It was tangled in the hair around her leg and tail.  Fortunately, it wasn't tight or cutting her anywhere.  And she held still for me to untangle everything. 
 The puppies have really been growing and it is getting hard to tell them from Bumble and Bea at a distance. 
I just love my big dogs. 

4 comments:

Shirley said...

They sure are beautiful dogs. Smart too!

C said...

I'm glad there was no injury. Your dogs are amazing.

Alica said...

They are gorgeous dogs! Stray wire sure can cause problems...glad she's fine!

Mrs Shoes said...

What a clever dog holding up her leg so you could see there was a problem!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...