Saturday, March 10, 2018

Coupon Saturday

I thought I might confine my coupon posts to one day a week.  I may have officially crossed over to crazy couponer.  But I am drawing the line and buying coupons.  Apparently, there are "coupon fairies"  that sell coupons.  It looks like big business.  Anyway, not going there or dumpster diving for inserts either.  But I did ask my mother to save hers for me.  I was asked to give more detail so here goes, this first one is easy.
 5 Axe shampoos @ 4 = 20
 1 kleenex             @1 =   1
 total                           =  21  there is instant savings on Axe $3 for each $10 spent
minus  6                      = 15  then there is a $3 off  $15 from dollar general for doing a survey
minus 3                       =12   then there are Axe internet printable coupons for $2 off each
minus 10                    =  2    then there is a Dollar General digital coupon that attached to the kleenex
minus 0.75                 = 1.25 plus tax.
4 All and Sunggle @ 3.95  = 15.80
bic  @2.85                          = 18.65
jergens @3.50                    = 22.15   All and Snuggle were on sale 2 for $6 and instant savings of 5 off
                                                           15.  These came off at the same time as well as the 3 off 15                                                                     survey
so - 3.8 -5 -3                        = 10.35    $3 coupon for bic and $3 coupon for Jergens and $1 each on                                                                   All and Snuggle
so - 3 -3 -4                         =0.35 plus tax
2 Unstoppables @4     =8
2 Febreeze @3            =6
1 Garnier    @3           =3
coast @1                     =1
Finish @ 1                  =1
total                            =19          2 off 10 instant savings on Febreeze products
-2                                =17          3 off 15 survey
-3                                =14          1 bogo unstoppable and 1 bogo febreeze and 1 $2 off Garnier and 1                                                       $1 off coast (there was a trick to the bogo, had to scan 2 products                                                            then coupon then repeat or else it wouldn't take both coupons)
-4 -3 -2 -1                  = 4 plus tax    I had a digital for $0.75 off Finish but it didn't attach, I thought                                                              about returning it but decided it was the cost of learning.
I was very proud of this one.  I finally found the right toothpaste at an out of town Dollar General that I stopped at on my way back from an appointment.
3 Gain fabric softens @3 = 9
2 Garnier @ 3                  =6
2 colgate @ 1                  =2
total                                =17     coupons, Gain $5 off purchase of 3 items, Garneir $2 off each,                                                              Colgate $2 off each  (see why I was excited about the toothpaste) and                                                    $3 off $15 survey
-5 -4 -4 -3                       = 1 plus tax
Then I had signed up at Bath and Body Works for their emails, and got a free lotion, $5.50 value.  I managed to go in and out of the store without getting anything else. 
Not a bad week for spending $6.60.

3 comments:

C said...

WOW!! That is C R A Z Y. I don't see how Dollar General stays in business.

Mrs Shoes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs Shoes said...

I don't think this is even possible in Canada!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...