Friday, March 30, 2018

Product Review, Drill Brushes

There use to be a rechargeable scrubbing brush by Dustbuster, that I wanted but never got.   I don't know how I learned about these brushes, but I thought they would be the perfect substitute. 
 They are brushes that can attach to a drill. 
J was needing new Muck boots, so since I was getting free shipping I just added the brushes to the order.  So far I have used the large flat one on the tile floor and the 360 brush on the shower.  Let me just say, they work GREAT.  Love, love, love the shower one.  I can now even use up the cheap cleaner that wasn't working all that great.  The scrubbing ability more than makes up for the bad cleaner.  I've been using them for about a month now with no issues.  If you have a recharagle drill and need to do some cleaning, try these.  I got mine off Amazon for about $14. 

3 comments:

sarahczspots said...

Ooh, those would be neat for cleaning my water trough...

C said...

Now I need to get a rechargeable drill AND these brushes. Sounds like a great tip.

Virginia Reasor said...

I could really use this to clean the shower. Interesting concept that I never would have imagined.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...