Saturday, April 28, 2018

Coupon Saturday # 5

Dollar General is having a clearance sale this weekend, an extra 50% off clearance and discontinued items.  I also had two 3 off 15 coupons to use.  (they are no longer doing the 3/15)
 The cereal was marked $4 but ringing up $1.80 and there was an instant savings of $3 off $10.  So I had to grab the Apple Jacks to make up the difference, then with my coupons and a 72 count Tide pods, my total was $11.  So about $1 a box and $5 for the pod (normally $17)
Then I got all of this (minus the Tide, and the finish was from Family Dollar, $0.58 a box), for $0.14.  I used a coupon on everything but the coffee which I grabbed to make up for all of the overage I had.  Who knew couponing could be so fun. 

2 comments:

C said...

I just don't get this craziness. How can they stay in business?

Mrs Shoes said...

This kind of extreme couponing is not even possible anywhere in Canada that I've ever heard. So good for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...