Tuesday, April 24, 2018

What The Heck Is That Thing?

With the weather so cold and rainy, I decided to make a little project in the shop.
 You may be asking yourself, what on earth is that, and why waste my time making it. 
 Maybe this will help. 
 I saw this on pinterest and V recommended I try it out. 
Baby Goat Feeding Station
 This was their first try at it and things went surprisingly well.  When one would finish, I would just carry it back and put it in the pen.  No more running around crazy and trying to get someone else's milk.  I guess if I get more bottle babies, I will have to make a longer top piece.
 Since it has rained over an inch, the wind blowing 20-30 mph, and the temperature in the 40's, the goats have decided the barn is a pretty nice place to hang out. 
 And we had a set of quadruplets.   This is a pet nanny named #2.  She raised triplets last year.  With all the chaos in the barn, we put her in a room by herself.  I've been feeding her extra in hopes that I don't end up with another bottle baby.  So far so good.  And the hay feeder I made for her is working out pretty awesome also. 
 And just because we have cuteness overload, 
Bumble and a baby in the barn.

Kid Count - 86

3 comments:

C said...

I was not able to guess. But great project and looks like it was successful.

You almost needed a cuteness alert on this post. All those cute baby goats. And what an adorable ending.

Jen said...

Those last two photos just completely melted my heart! So adorable!

Crystal said...

aww bumble and the baby too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...