Sunday, May 27, 2018

Coupon Saturday #8

OK, maybe a day late with this but who's counting? 
 Oxi Clean was on sale at Rite Aid for $3.99 and there was a $3 coupon, so $1 each.  I have decided that I will spend $1 on Oxi Clean, but if it is Gain or All, I think I will wait for it to be 50 cents or less. 
 Back to Dollar General to use a $5 off $25. 
Coke $1 x 3       = 3
Beans $1.50 x 2 = 3   - 1 off 2 paper q
Band-Aid $2 x 2 = 6  - 2 off paper q x 3
Toothbrush         = 6  - 5 paper q
Tide                   = 4.95 - 2 digital q
Cascade             = 3.50 - 1 paper q  then - 5 off 25
total $6.45 plus tax.  I consider it that I bought the Coke and beans which I would have done anyway at the grocery store, and got everything else free. 
Still at DG
Pepsi was on sale 5 for $10
Cottenelle                        4.75 - .75 paper q but there is also a 0.50 IBOTTA rebate
Toothbrush                      6      - 5 paper q
bandaid                           4      -5 paper q
koolaid                               .25 (needed to get to $25) so - 5 off 25
total = 9.75 plus tax 
so once again, bought Pepsi and got everything else free!
Don't forget to scroll down and see Kit Kat Sunday.

1 comment:

C said...

Bravo.
Very smart purchases.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...