Thursday, May 17, 2018

Guest Photographer

E was home for a few days between the end of school and start of summer internship.  While she was home she went birding every morning.  She said she identified 44 birds by sight, 3 by sound that she didn't see and she saw several more that she couldn't identify.  Here are a few she shared pictures of but didn't identify to me.
But I know this is a red headed woodpecker.
Cedar waxwing
Not sure
Don't know
Brown thrasher
And I'm going with the red bellied woodpecker here.   Looks like we have a pretty nice place to go birding. 

1 comment:

C said...

How cool. Great pictures. I had no idea you would have so many different birds. So many more birds than I see around my house or that I have seen show up at my mother's house to eat bird seed or bath in the bird bath.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...