Sunday, May 27, 2018

Just Kit Sunday #134

Scary Kit Kat story.  As you know, we have had a fox hanging around the farm. (click HERE for a reminder)  He sometimes comes up to the barn and he has been in the yard.  We even saw Kit "fight" with him and we yelled and he ran off.
Well, a couple of mornings ago, at 5:30, I woke up to the most awful cat screeching and possible fox growling noise in our front yard.  I yelled out the window, jumped up and ran outside.  It was still pitch dark and I couldn't see anything and it was deathly quite now.  I rushed back inside, grabbed a flash light and shoes and went back out, certain to find either a dead cat or a pile of fur.   I called and searched to no avail.  Then, I checked the back yard and there he was, sitting on the porch like nothing was wrong.  Not a mark on him, not even any ruffled fur.  I think it is time for the fox to disappear. 

1 comment:

C said...

That was harrowing. It only took me a minute to read it but I was so worried during that minute. I'm so glad KK is ok.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...