Sunday, May 6, 2018

Song Of The Mountains Taping

My sister A gave J a gift certificate to the Lincoln Theater for Christmas.  He decided to go the the taping of Song of the Mountains with Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver.  The show is recorded then played at a later date on PBS.
 I didn't get the name of the first act, but they were a combo of blues, bluegrass and country.
 Then onto The Tennessee Mafia, bluegrass and humor.
 And then our headliner, Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver, bluegrass and gospel.
 It was a very good show and we thoroughly enjoyed it.  But....
nothing is ever that easy.  I had tried to reserve seats on line but couldn't with the gift certificate, so I called.  I had picked out seats on the second row.  I was assured that the tickets would be at the box office and I could pay when we got there.  We got there and they said they had no record of us and no reserved seats for us but there were open seats in the balcony.   The balcony was fine, but funny thing, there were two empty seats the whole time on the second row.   Does this happen to anyone else?

1 comment:

C said...

It sounds like you picked a nice event to attend (I have not heard of any of the acts - but no surprise there). Very frustrating about the reserved seat situation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...