Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Vacation 2018

The last cow calved and I had 6 days off so J agreed to go to the beach, YAY!
Plus V and M volunteered to keep watch on the farm for us.  Then E drove Grandma here so she can stay for the month.
I have continued my face collection that I started last year, but this time I am actually picking them up instead of just taking pictures of them on the beach.

The weather and the water have been amazing.  No wind, the water is warmer than ever and the waves are calm.


This is a new collection, I am calling these fossilize fish poo unless someone else knows what they are.
Back to our regular programming soon, too soon.

3 comments:

C said...

For some reason the pictures on not coming through. The commentary is quite interesting but I'd love to see the pictures that go with the captioning.

World of Animals, Inc said...

Amazing beach finds. Looks like you are having an amazing vacation! Hope you enjoy the rest of your week, thanks for the share. Keep up the posts.
World of Animals

C said...

I don't know what my issue was before but now I'm seeing the pictures. The pictures definitely help! The faces are fun. I'm not sure about the fish poo. I have seen spiral versions of whatever that is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...