Saturday, August 18, 2018

Coupon Saturday #15 and For Fun

I have slacked off some this week.  I mean, really, who needs all this shampoo and soap.  But to curb my addiction I did get a couple of free things. 
 At Family Dollar, the Beneful medleys were $1.75.  There were digital and printable coupons for $2 off.   FD does not give overage so they were mostly free, just tax.
 The cans are small and my dogs are big, so I just donated them to the clinic for the hospitalized dogs.
 Then there was a Bic coupon for $3 off any bic disposable.  Walmart had these for $2.97.  So free again, just tax.
 I have been looking for a rug for the den for a year now.  J has been patient but the other day sort of wanted it done.
 I found this 8x10 rug at Lowes, originally $229, marked down to $159, then again to $139.  And I had a $10 off coupon from where J bought a drill last week and it printed out on the receipt.  I don't think that was too bad of a deal.
Then just for fun....I went to a continuing education meeting yesterday, (not fun) but one of the speakers had this slide.  These are microscopic images of biopsies.  Had to laugh at Cookie Monster.  Looks like I am not the only one that collects faces.

2 comments:

C said...

Free - crazy. I think your rug looks great. I get a mid century vibe. And a good deal. Funny about the faces (and bird?).

sarahczspots said...

The rug looks great with your mid-century pieces! Great find.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...