Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Calm Before The Storm

With hurricane Florence on the horizon, my sister and I went to help get our mother out of harm's way.  She was sitting in the direct path of the predicted eye landfall.  
 The ocean didn't have a hint of things to come. 
 But with possible 80 foot waves, I'm not sure the house will be here next week.
 The beach was pretty much deserted. C and I went for a short walk and I found some faces to express our thoughts.
 A hurricane is coming, "Oh noooo!"
 Such a sad day.
 Maybe it won't be as bad as they say and everything will be fine.
 Guess we will have to wait and see. 
 Just a pretty bird picture.
Hope there is a house to come back to. 

2 comments:

Alica said...

I'm glad you got your mom out of harm's way! We're sitting tight here, hoping that Florence continues to weaken and doesn't leave all the damage behind that is possible!

C said...

Great post. I'm feeling all the emotions of those faces.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...