Saturday, September 15, 2018

Coupon Saturday #17

There was a surprise $2 off $10 at Dollar General this week.  I only have 2 accounts so only 2 transactions.  I tried to get E to make an account for grandma that I could use but her response was, "you don't need anymore stuff."
 Well, yes I do.  I needed a dustpan and Mr. Clean paided me to take it out of the store. 
 Anytime you get toilet paper for 1/2 off is good.
 And the Mr. Clean coupon also worked on the Dawn brush, so 60 cents profit there. 
And I have an update on my Walmart issue from last week.  I emailed the customer service about my complaint (cashier not scanning coupon for more than the price) and I got a message back saying if I come in they will give me a $10 gift card and make sure all of the employees understand the store coupon policy. Score one for the squeaky wheel. 

3 comments:

C said...

E needs to get with the program. This is a definite winner - everyone needs TP. And good for you in regards to Walmart. It pays to be a squeaky wheel. Someone has to let the store know that the workers are not following the store policy.

Mrs Shoes said...

If your daughter thinks you're becoming a hoarder.........

The JR said...

I guess I need to ask where you get the coupons. Especially for walmart?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...