Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Repurposing

I am trying to be better prepared for the arts and crafts show in my sister's neighborhood this year.  Last year I just sort of threw things together.  It worked out but I thought I could make it more appealing to shoppers this time.  
See that sign in the corner?  I made it to display photos of all the activities our 4-H Horse Club was doing.  Since the girls are out of 4-H and there is no longer even a club, I decided to reuse the framework for Wrangler's art. 
 I removed the cardboard and replaced it with clothes line.  That way I can arrange multiple paintings of different sizes.  I can also display paintings on both sides to attract customers coming from either direction.  I can also hang my barb wire wreaths, wooden stars  and horse shoe jewelry holders.
 Oh look!  I have my first customer.
Kit Kat will take any opportunity to be the star.

2 comments:

C said...

Great ideas! Love kit kat!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

that looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...