Monday, April 24, 2017

Lots Happening

You can see by the picture that we have been busy.
 V and M got married Saturday afternoon.  It was a lovely service and enjoyable reception, followed by family at our house until late.  V and M are off on their honeymoon cruise now.   Were V works, they gave her 2 honeymoon days.  When I expressed my surprise she said, "don't all employer's give that?'
 The rehearsal dinner was very good too.   If you are every in Pulaski, I highly recommend Al's On First.  This was our last night as the 4R's.
V made a beautiful bride.  I, on the other had am recovering from falling down the steps trying to carry the dress into the basement of the church down a narrow set of concrete steps before it started to rain.  I missed the last step but tried to save the dress and in the process scraped my are up on the door frame.  Just a few abrasions and some bruising but I don't think it showed and the dress was fine. That was the important thing.  The preacher made a bit of a gaff when he tried to make M, V's wife instead of the other way around.  Everyone got a good laugh out of that one.  I don't have any professional photos yet (except the first one that V had on her facebook page, but I will post more on that later.  Thank you A for these pictures.

4 comments:

Alica said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful bride!

Mrs Shoes said...

Simply lovely!

C said...

A's pictures look great. V was so beautiful. I'm glad you weren't too hurt while saving the dress!

Crystal said...

Beautiful Bride! Congrats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...