Saturday, September 12, 2009

Something other than Horses

I noticed I've been posting a lot about the horses lately so here is something a little different.
I found Mr. Toad went I went out to take the next picture.
We don't use the front door very often so the hornet's nest went unnoticed up until today.  The leaves were falling off the honeysuckle vine on the trellis in front of the electric meter which made it easier to see.  J knocked it down this evening.
So as not to leave the horse stuff out completely, I thought I would show a preview of the show jacket I'm making for E.  At present I am furiously sewing on sequence one piece at a time.  It should be ready for the State Show next week.  E wishes it was blue instead of pink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...