Saturday, January 15, 2011

Projects

It has been so cold and snowy this last week that I haven't done much outside. J on the other hand, has been miserable feeding in his cabless tractor. I may have some news on that subject next week.
Meanwhile, here are some indoor activities. I went to another auction yesterday. They spent 2 hours selling the junk stuff before starting on the nice estate items. I didn't get to stay for the good stuff but did bid $2 on a box of glass wear. Nobody else bid so I guess I have some more donations for Goodwill. I do like the cookie jar, and I think E might like the ice cream glasses.
I retrieved the rocker out of the garage and recovered it with some fabric I already had.
It looks nice with my newly recovered Duncan Phyfe sofa.
I also had this goose neck rocker (from an auction 15 years ago) recovered for the bedroom.
Lastly, E has been wanting a purple comforter. I never could find one but I finally found some nice purple fabric that matched her curtains so I bought a plain white down comforter and made a duvet cover for it. Now she wants a purple chair to go with everything else. Guess I still have another project to look forward to.

2 comments:

Rambling said...

Love the goose neck rocker, I've never seen one before.

Thomas said...

Do you know what company made these gooseneck rockers? My parents had one when I was a Kid like 30 years ago. I'm curious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...