Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tragedy

My popcorn pan that I have been using for 8 years,
HAS A HOLE IN THE BOTTOM.
I know you can't see the hole, but it is there. Water bubbled up through it when I washed it and oil leaked out the next time I used it.
It is a Stir 'n Pop.
There is a stirry thing attached to the lid. This was always to cumbersome to use so I just took it off. Popcorn is one of the major 3 food groups; Popcorn, Pepsi, and Peanut butter. I went to 5 different stores looking for another pan but nothing even came close. I have even searched Ebay to no avail. We had microwave popcorn tonight, what a disappointment.

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Oh Dear!!! Good luck on the search
Maybe a second hand store?

NeighGirl said...

That, is sad :( I love popcorn!
Neighgirl

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of a stir n pop. We just use our regular heavy duty one gallon size pot. We put on a glass lid from a different pot when we pop corn because it's fun to watch. It works great as long as we tip the lid a little to let steam out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...