Friday, December 16, 2011

Decorating

Decorations have been done for the last week.  Cards are being worked on as we speak.  Still more shopping.  I don't think I'm ever done with that.
 I thought this was an elegant way to display the yarn and glitter craft I did.
 The wooded tree is from my brother's trip to Nepal when he hiked to the base camp at Mt. Everest.
 I know my sister A will be a little jealous of this Santa collection.
 It's not Christmas without a Santa's Mail on the door.  I copied him from one my mother made years ago and has hung on her door every Christmas.  It was always a big occasion to write the letter to Santa then put it in Santa's Mail.  It would then magically disappear by the next day.
A sneak preview of the tree.

6 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Looks like Christmas!

C said...

Looks wonderful. Love Santa's mail. Your tree looks covered in hearts.

4RRanch said...

I was trying to make it look like a heart. Glad you saw it.

Mimi Foxmorton said...

If you don't mind, I should like to leave a letter for your lovely Santa Mail.

Dear Santa,
Please bring me a farm for Christmas.
Just a wee one. Nothing fancy.
Just a little place so I can bring my goatie home.
Hope you have a lovely Christmas.
Sincerely,
Mimi

Crystal said...

You have a Santa Troll!! Dont think I have ever seen one of those in a collection before.

The JR said...

Very nice! lol...at that Santa...is he a troll?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...