Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Camera

I got a new camera for Christmas and I'm trying to decide weather or not to keep it.  Sometimes I think my original 6 mp camera is fine then other times I think I need something better.  This new one is 16 mp.
 Here is regular,
 full optical zoom,
 full digital zoom.   All from the same place.
 Same here, regular,
 5x optical,
full digital zoom.  Could you even tell those were cows in that first one?  I have to say, the zoom is much better.  It would probably do great taking horse show pictures.  Can you tell I'm dreaming of the upcoming season?

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Those are some great photos!!

Matt M said...

Those are great pictures. What kind of camera did you get?

Alica said...

Nice!! Have fun with it!

IanH said...

Yeah, that camera looks like a keeper. You left us hanging. What make?

The JR said...

My sony is a 12x.... Still leaves a lot lacking for me.

Hopefully I'll get a new one this year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...