Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Never Ending Winter

I'm sure most of you are feeling the same way.  It seems like this winter will never end.  
 Another day of all day snow and wind.  School was out for a snow day.  I think they will be going into June now.
 J still spends most of his day feeding the cattle.
 I couldn't resist this picture of Emma - nose to the wind.
 Joe has been feeding the cattle between 5-8 bales a day all winter.
 There's not much left.
 The robins have arrived so spring can't be that far off.
This was the 9th calf born today.  Something's happening every day.

4 comments:

Alica said...

Nine calves in one day...that's a lot! I agree with you...this winter just can't seem to go away. Here's to some warm, sunny weather...soon!

Crystal said...

I hear you on the never ending winter too! I am sure glad it was a good year for us for hay last summer cause we are going through a pile as well.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

I am feeling the same, enough with the snow and lets see some greenery

Kim said...

There are signs of spring but it just can't seem to get here!

That's a LOT of hay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...