Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Orientation

E had orientation for Virginia Tech Monday and Tuesday.  J and I split the duty and he took her and I picked her up.  Since both of us went to Tech and already sent V through, we didn't think both of us needed to be there for all of the sessions. 
E will be majoring in biology and was accepted into the honors program which looks like more work but gets her in a better dorm.
All I can say about orientation is that I'm glad that I had a full charge on my iPad and a book downloaded to read.
But it was a nice day and I enjoyed hanging out with my daughter.  Hope she enjoys college and gets everything out of the experience that she can.

1 comment:

C said...

I second your last line. I liked the shot of E in front of Burrus (reminded me of Daddy).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...