Friday, August 12, 2016

Two Things You Just Have To See

First up is a picture from our local paper, six generations together in one photo. 
 Ok, I see the oldest and youngest, and the second youngest is easy to pick out but what is with the back row?  Is it a brother and 2 sisters?  How are those generations divided?
Then I was on Craig's list.  I am wanting to sell a sofa so I was checking out prices of used ones and came across this one.  Really? You couldn't clean it off to take a picture of something you are trying to sell?  I haven't done Bad Horse For Sale Pictures in awhile so  maybe this bad couch for sale picture will do.

2 comments:

C said...

both of these were just too too funny!!

Mrs Shoes said...

Hahahaha, love the bad couch ad!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...