Thursday, February 16, 2017

For Sale For Real

E's trampoline is officially for sale.  We have had some terrible wind lately.   I woke up the other morning and asked J how things were going.  He said, "not so good, the trampoline blew over and I can't tell if it hit the truck."  That's not  what you want to hear first thing in the morning.
 It looks like another escape attempt, the gate is pushed open,
 but the truck was safe.  Close call though.
 Luckily,  it caught on the hitching post, otherwise I am sure it would have rolled into the truck.
We have managed to re corral it after  its 4th  escape attempt.  So now it is officially advertised for sale on a local Facebook yard sale page.  Someone already asked if I wanted to trade it for a 15 foot inflatable pool,  I don't think so, no.

4 comments:

Mrs Shoes said...

Our son takes the canvas off the tramp in the winter so it won't blow around.
I've talked about selling it a couple times, but he won't hear of it, and he's quick to remind me that their Gramma bought that for them, so it's special.
First time I see it blowing around though...

Crystal said...

My gramma babysat at a place that they dug there's into the ground, I think that's the best bet, it was cool a big hole under it and it was level with the ground so perfect :) But that was many years ago before they decided they were unsafe and put walls around them and 6 people shouldn't jump on them at once lol

C said...

Thank goodness the truck was spared!

Ruth said...

So glad it didn't hit the Truck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...