Sunday, April 28, 2024

Working Ride

Joe said if I wanted to ride he could use some help moving some cows and calves. 
He wanted to mix two groups of cow/calf pairs and needed my help to heard one group though the gate while he kept the other group back. 
Everything worked perfectly and I got to enjoy the view and nice weather.  Since it didn’t take long, I continued riding for pleasure.
At one point I spotted this red tailed hawk. 
It didn’t seem at all bothered about how close we were 


and Otoelene wasn’t bothered about it flying from tree to tree.
We did have a run in with a bit of mud.  And since she was so sweaty she got her first bath of the season. 
 

2 comments:

C said...

A beautiful day for a working ride.
And a hawk video!

Shirley said...

Sounds like a perfect kind of ride- a bit of work and a bit of relaxation enjoying nature.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...