Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Guess How Many

I was feeding "Blondie" the other day and decided to check on a little Red Maple tree we planted in the barn lot a couple of years ago. 
 The tree is suppose to provide shade for the lot since there are no other trees there, but that may take a few more years. 
 Anyway, when I was checking to make sure the electric fence around it was still working I noticed lots of these little brown things. 
 Who would have guessed that there would be so many Praying Mantis nests in one small tree. 
 Can you guess how many. 
I counted eleven. 

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ive never seen a praying mantis is real

C said...

That was an odd angle photo of "blondie". Very interesting about the praying mantis nests. I have seen those nests and I never knew what they were. Very interesting that you have so many on the same tree.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...