Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Bowling Ball Art

I finally finished the project I started HERE.  
 I think it turned out pretty nice.
 I had a little trouble with the glue not being strong enough but I ended up using Fix-All Adhesive by Super Glue.  I'm hoping it holds up well.  I also started out polishing the pennies but soon gave up on that idea.
It might stay here or move around some.  We'll see.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

very creative!! I like it with all the different shades of pennies.

C said...

Nice!

fernvalley01 said...

those are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...