Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dollywood 2017

J and I went with some friends to Dollywood this past weekend.  They had rented a cabin and had an extra bedroom so we said we were game.  I think they just wanted me so I could ride the rides with their kids (grown kids) and they could watch the shows and talk cattle with J.
Since V and E didn't go I didn't take my camera into Dollywood, but the view from the porch of the cabin was spectacular.
We had 2 beautiful sunsets.
And a great vantage point for the nightly fireworks at Dollywood.
It was at least 4 stories down from the deck.
There were 3 burned out cabins next door from the recent wild fires.  I think 2500 cabins were lost overall.
As for the rides I highly recommend the Drop Zone and the Wild Eagle Roller Coaster.  

1 comment:

Crystal said...

You are much braver than I going on the rides. I have always wanted to go there I think it would be pretty cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...