Sunday, January 27, 2008

WE'RE HERE, in the 21st century.


What do you think of this C?
Can you believe we are actually blogging. We were so impressed by a friends blog we thought we would try, so here goes.


V has a basketball game at Marion tomorrow. She just got back from resurrection today, I think she had a good time although she didn't get much sleep because her friend S snored.
V visited a wax museum while in Gatlinburg and said hi to Forest.
I think this is all we will tackle for today. Just wait until we get rolling good.


2 comments:

C said...

I LOVE IT!! How can I not? I can't think of a better way to start the blogging fun. Warp factor 2!!

Great shot of V!

C said...

I have to say those abs on Spock are utterly ridiculous -- pure fantasy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...