Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flowers

Everyone but me got to go to the West Virginia State Fair on Monday (I had to work).  I am told the weather was good and there was lots to see.
My Endless Summer Hydrangea has been out doing itself this year.  More blooms than ever.
However, my purple dahlia even thought the blooms are pretty, has seemed a little puny.

The black-eyed-susans  are also very prolific.  I think I need to plant them in more places for next year.
I didn't make it to the town hall meeting like I had wanted to.  Too much to do on my day off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My boys just got back from the Indiana State fair. They performed with the school music group in three shows. I guess it went well because they were invited back to play next year for two days. I stayed home and worked. Maybe I'll get to go next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...