Monday, October 15, 2012

Saddle Pad Rack

I'm still trying to get use to having a big organized tack room and shop.  Keeping it clean is a problem because sand from the indoor arena is continually getting tracked in.
 But back to organizing.  I thought I would try and make a rack for the saddle pads to keep them from piling up on top of everything else.
The design changed from how it was in my mind to reality.  I was originally going to use old plastic posts for the cross pieces but decided to dismantle a wood pallet and salvage to boards from that instead.  It remains to be seen if it was a waste of time or if it will work out to keep things organized.

3 comments:

Nell said...

Great idea! Ours get flipped upside down on top of the saddles until they dry out. This is a much better solution!

IanH said...

Good idea! I tend to put mine on top of the saddles to keep the dust off the saddles.

Crystal said...

I like that, I have a hanging one, but it gets really bulky as more are put on it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...