Monday, June 4, 2018

This Week, In The Garden

We have had a little rain just about every day for I don't know how long.  But today, the sky was blue.
 J took the opportunity to do a little hoeing in the garden.  (that is Farmercising if I ever saw it)  I finally got a row of Tommy Toes lined up.
 The regular tomatoes will need staking any time now.
 The beans are growing well.  We planted another row today.
 And the cukes are starting their climb. 
 I was very sad that the time has come to stop cutting the asparagus.  I have been enjoying it with nearly every dinner.  J won't touch it so I get it all.
And I worked on repainting some porch furniture.  Now we are ready for some porch sitting visitors. 

2 comments:

Alica said...

I'm eagerly following the progress of your cukes' climb on their trellis! Mine are in sturdy square wire cages, but they can only climb so far until they bend over. I'll miss asparagus too...we don't have our own, but we have several neighbors who share with us once their families are tired of it! :)

C said...

Your garden looks fantastic. And I think you have done a great job on the furniture. Nice work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...