Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Cantering!

Draper is really coming along nicely.  It helps to be able to ride several days in a row instead of once every 3 weeks.  And if I keep wanting to take videos, I think I will need a new camera.  This one won't stay focused for anything.  But maybe you can get an idea of how wonderful she is.  This was my second time asking her to canter. 
What you can't see is the big smile on my face when we stopped.  As soon as I can get some shoes on her, I will be venturing outside.

4 comments:

sarahczspots said...

She's going to make you a really nice one! Her gaits look lovely!

C said...

GO LOPE! Go Draper! I'm sorry I missed your smile (but I can imagine). That camera is definitely frustrating.

Mrs Shoes said...

Such a difference in enjoyment levels from the mustang!

Shirley said...

The first canter can be a bit nerve wracking, you never know whatthey will think of the added speed. She did great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...